- The GP Series mounts much lower and forward than stock, right near the right rider foot peg.
- This mount will give you that “GP” look and sound.
- Enjoy a deep, throaty tone from the lower RPM range through the mid-range – open it up and it screams MotoGP!
- The M4 GP Series Slip-On Exhaust has a built-in baffle, tuning the exhaust note for a crisp head turning sound.
- M4 has built a quality fitting exhaust that is a breeze to install; all mounting hardware and instructions included.
- The GP exhaust system will shed some weight over stock to give your sport bike improved power-to-weight ratio.
- M4 slip-ons are designed for use with the stock header assembly.
- Satin M4 aluminum name plate.
M4 Exhaust manufactures exhausts which add power and a more race-inspired sound to your bike as well as lowering the overall weight. Extra time on research and development ensures your exhaust has the ultimate in quality workmanship, ease of installation, and the best performance possible for your motorcycle.
20 in stock
- PAKISTAN WIDE SHIPPING.(Except some Places.)
- Orders processed timely after the customer verification.
- We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
- SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
- Slandered delivery time is 1-4 working days.
- If you have not received your shipment within Estimated days, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
- Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
High-performing exhaust for high-displacement engines: the Leovince GP Evo2 Performer for All Motorbikes. The “GP” series by LeoVince combines great looks with impressive performance.
The Akrapovic Racing Line Exhaust System is constructed of a stainless steel head pipe with a titanium muffler and was developed by the same group of engineers who work with championship-winning race teams in World Motocross, Supercross and World Enduro Classes. Armed with the feedback provided by champions like Ryan Dungey and Antonio Cairoli, Akrapovic has designed their exhaust systems to deliver increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increasing power and torque throughout the entire RPM range offers smoother, controllable power and is key for maximum performance and handling.