Terms & Conditions.
Welcome to Roadiesstore.com also hereby known as “we”, “us” or “Roadies“. We are an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of Roadies. By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein) and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is considered effective upon your use of the Site which signifies your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site. This Site is owned and operated by “Roadies”.
The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Site or by any other mode of communication we choose to employ.
- After placing an order a verification call will be received for product confirmation. It will not be reverting once received via COD/Courier.
- Courier charges will be excluded from the retail price.
- The personal information/data provided to us by you or your use of the Site will be treated as strictly confidential
- We will do our utmost to ensure that access to the Site is consistently available and is uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the nature of the Site, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Additionally, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent.
- You must not engage in activities that could harm or potentially harm the Site, its employees, officers, representatives, stakeholders or any other party directly or indirectly associated with the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
- The rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
- You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions.
- We list multiple of products for sale on the Site and host multiple comments on listings, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each product listed for sale, or each comment or review that is displayed.
- If you believe that any content on the Site is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing etc. or is harmful to minors in any way please notify us immediately by following by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Site and transacting/purchasing at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any order placing an order through the Site.
- We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the Site.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, its policies, these terms and conditions and any other publicly displayed condition or service promise at any time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you used the Site unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
- If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions.
- Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part.
- You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.