- Item Length:36cm
- Material Type:stainless steel
- Special Features:exhaust
- Item Height:7.6cm
- Item Width:7.6cm
- Item Weight:2.5kg Aprox
- Item Diameter:1.28inch
- Model Name:universally
Machine Exhaust For All Motorbikes
Universal Motorcycle exhaust Motorbike Modified Gatling machine Exhaust Pipe 29mm inlet Gatling Gun Styles muffler.
25 in stock
|Dimensions||36 × 7.6 × 7.6 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
- PAKISTAN WIDE SHIPPING.(Except some Places.)
- Orders processed timely after the customer verification.
- We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
- SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
- Slandered delivery time is 1-4 working days.
- If you have not received your shipment within Estimated days, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
- Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
SC-Project Exhaust manufactures exhausts which add power and a more race-inspired sound to your bike as well as lowering the overall weight. Extra time on research and development ensures your exhaust has the ultimate in quality workmanship, ease of installation, and the best performance possible for your motorcycle.
The Akrapovic Racing Line Exhaust System is constructed of a stainless steel head pipe with a titanium muffler and was developed by the same group of engineers who work with championship-winning race teams in World Motocross, Supercross and World Enduro Classes. Armed with the feedback provided by champions like Ryan Dungey and Antonio Cairoli, Akrapovic has designed their exhaust systems to deliver increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increasing power and torque throughout the entire RPM range offers smoother, controllable power and is key for maximum performance and handling.